Birmingham Children’s Hospital Charity will have its first ever London to Paris cycle on 6-10 Sept 2017. Registration is now open and will close once the event reaches capacity.
Minimum fundraising target: £1,450
Self-fund option: £865
Already registered for the challenge: 45 people
Please note that of the minimum fundraising target, £865 would be used to pay for your place. Please note that a self-fund option is available once you have paid your deposit
Once registered the Fundraising Team will be in touch to welcome you, talk about fundraising and to get your jersey size for your free #TeamBCH cycle jersey. If you’d like any more information please email email@example.com or phone the Fundraising Team on 0121 333 8639.
Your challenge place includes:
- 4 days...300 miles of cycling
- Accommodation in 2 to 3 star hotels
- Ferry from Dover to Calais on Day 1 – and Eurostar back to London at the end of your cycle ride
- Breakfast every day in your hotel
- Sumptuous lunches on every cycling day Dinner on every cycling day other than day 1 on the ferry.
- Special dietary requirements can be taken care of.
- Fully signed route so you don’t have to worry about maps (We also have GPX files available)
- Your baggage will be transported for you every day so that you can cycle light and have your bags waiting for you on arrival at your hotel
- Experienced & friendly crew
- Outstanding mechanical support (Whether it’s a simple puncture or something more serious we will keep you on the road)
- Full pre-trip support